Wireless Digital Sign by HSTi – Simplifying digital signage
Digital signs are expensive and hard to maintain for any business. Custom wire drops along with prone-to-failure media players make the digital signs today a cumbersome solution. However, digital signs are an effective method for a company to attract new customers, relay their message to their clients, or provide information to the public.
If you are a small, mid-size, or large business looking to rollout digital signage, but don’t want to spend a fortune, the Wireless Media Stick™ DS is the solution for you!
Wireless Media Stick™ DS is the backbone of the Wireless Digital Sign
Digital signage paradigm just changed with the availability of new LED/LCD/Plasma panels that have a lifespan of over 60,000 hrs. Thinner, energy efficient panels, with the ability to play videos, photo slideshows and live content, combined with the Wireless Media Stick™ DS, are changing the digital sign landscape. Just one panel or many signs can be driven from the same source and dynamic sign content can be managed locally or through the internet.
Efficient Wireless Content Management
Connect the Wireless Media Stick™ DS to a flat panel’s USB playback port and you now have a digital sign that allows your administrator to load or stream content locally from a computer, NAS device , or the internet directly to the panel – WIRELESSLY. Depending on the extent of your digital sign inventory, you can stream your content through a Wi-Fi network, a 3G/4G network, or a 3G/4G to Wi-Fi hub. The Wireless Media Stick™ DS delivers a wireless solution that dramatically lowers the cost of the digital signs by eliminating media players and cabling.
Wirelessly stream or upload information, advertisements market today.
Wireless Digital Sign Applications
In a small shop messages can be managed from an onsite computer. For a store chain or institutional application, content can be managed remotely, even from a different city.
- Hair Salon – shows ads about products and services sold in the store along with the latest style trends
- Retail Store – advertises specials or store events on displays in targeted aisles of the store
- Office Building – sign on each floor delivers news and weather, ads for building tenants, local events and promotions
- Hospitals, Airports, Reception areas, Sports facilities, Transit platforms, and more – – the Wireless Media Stick™ DS can accommodate just about any digital sign application
Wireless Media Stick™ DS Advantages
- Reduce operating expenses
- Leverage existing proven technologies like LCD /LED/Plasma
- New flat panels are rated to last for over 60,000 hrs (7yrs).
- Manage content for each individual screen, remotely
- Stream advertisements or slides through a local Wi-Fi network to multiple panels through the Wireless Media Stick™ DS
- Upload messages or news to the Wireless Media Stick™ DS from anywhere using 3G/4G and Wi-Fi