Convertirse en un
Asistente de recepción médica
Por qué convertirse en asistente de recepción médica?
Una escuela vocacional que puede pagar y en la que puede confiar desde 1989
Programa de 12 semanas/
200 horas reloj/
12,0 horas crédito
equipo y matrícula
Contáctenos hoy para obtener más información sobre nuestro programa y cómo puede ayudarlo a alcanzar sus objetivos profesionales.
Lo que dicen nuestras estudiantes.
Reseña del programa
Our training helps students become important assets to any business or organization. The Medical Front Office Assistant program at HealthStaff Training Institute prepares our graduates for entry-level positions working in any medical offices, clinics, hospitals, or medical groups.
- HealthStaff Training Institute’s Administrative Medical Assistant program provides individuals with a variety of important skills that are essential in the healthcare industry. Through enrollment in this program, you will gain knowledge in topics such as:
- Human Relations, Medical Law & Ethics, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills
- Office Equip., & Telephone Techniques, Communication & Listening Skills
- Safety, Problem-Solving, Patient Education & Scheduling
- Managing Medical Records
- Insurance, Procedure, Diagnosis, Billing, & Coding
- Computers & Electronic Health Record, MS Word, MS Excel
- Patient Billing & Collection/Financial Management
- Practice Management, De-escalating Procedures, Emergency Preparedness
- Medical Terminology & Abbreviations
HealthStaff Training Institute offers comprehensive training to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a vital asset in any medical facility. Our training program is designed to transform students into confident Front Office Medical Assistants equipped with the essential business skills required to work in various medical settings such as medical offices, managed care groups, clinics, hospitals, or insurance companies.
- Answering phone calls, taking and returning messages
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Documenting patients' medical information, including medical history and health insurance information, in the software
- Performing data entry tasks to maintain patient records and maintaining patient files
- Performing daily administrative activities, greeting patients, and checking patients in and out for their appointments
- Calling affiliate healthcare facilities to arrange admissions or diagnostic services.
Comparación de precios
|Health Staff Training Insitute
|Become Graduate in
|Books & Supplies
|Pell Grant (time consuming)
|Interest Rate on Payment Plan
|0% (In-house 12 months)
|1.13% APR to 11.23% APR
|Lot of options and flexibility
|Small with full attention
|Large class size
|Job Placement assistance
|Dedicated Career Services team
37+ years in business providing quality education.
Hands-on-Training & Online Modules
Choose the mode of training which suits you
Flexible Class Schedule
Hybrid training helps you with the flexibility you need
Job Placement Assistance
Dedicated career success team to help you
Small Class Size
Small class size for enhanced learning and more focus.
Classes Start Every Week
No waiting for months, start today!