Why Become an Medical Front Office Assistant?
Looking for a career that offers excellent career growth and a satisfying lifestyle? Consider becoming a Medical Front Office Assistant. The Medical Assistant profession is thriving, thanks to the growing need for quality healthcare. The job has expanded from providing patient care to also encompassing administrative duties. A Medical Assistant’s duties may include managing medication, caring for patients, maintaining records, budgeting, meeting with patients, and managing data. The medical assisting industry is rapidly growing and evolving. Being a Medical Assistant is a rewarding career with endless possibilities, and it appears that new positions are being created every day. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for medical assistants is expected to rise by 24.5% over the next decade. The reason for the higher-than-average job projection and increase in demand is due to the growing senior citizen population, longer life expectancies, and the retirement of senior Medical Assistants during the pandemic years. Consider becoming a Front Office Medical Assistant to embark on a rewarding journey that combines healthcare, interpersonal skills, and a sense of purpose.
A Vocational School You can Afford and Trust since 1989
200 Clock hours/
12.0 Credit hours
Equipment, & Tuition
Contact us today to learn more about our program and how it can help you reach your career goals
What our students say.
Our training helps students become important assets to any business or organization. The Medical Front Office Assistant program at HealthStaff Training Institute prepares our graduates for entry-level positions working in any medical offices, clinics, hospitals, or medical groups.
- HealthStaff Training Institute’s Administrative Medical Assistant program provides individuals with a variety of important skills that are essential in the healthcare industry. Through enrollment in this program, you will gain knowledge in topics such as:
- Human Relations, Medical Law & Ethics, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills
- Office Equip., & Telephone Techniques, Communication & Listening Skills
- Safety, Problem-Solving, Patient Education & Scheduling
- Managing Medical Records
- Insurance, Procedure, Diagnosis, Billing, & Coding
- Computers & Electronic Health Record, MS Word, MS Excel
- Patient Billing & Collection/Financial Management
- Practice Management, De-escalating Procedures, Emergency Preparedness
- Medical Terminology & Abbreviations
HealthStaff Training Institute offers comprehensive training to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a vital asset in any medical facility. Our training program is designed to transform students into confident Front Office Medical Assistants equipped with the essential business skills required to work in various medical settings such as medical offices, managed care groups, clinics, hospitals, or insurance companies.
- Answering phone calls, taking and returning messages
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Documenting patients' medical information, including medical history and health insurance information, in the software
- Performing data entry tasks to maintain patient records and maintaining patient files
- Performing daily administrative activities, greeting patients, and checking patients in and out for their appointments
- Calling affiliate healthcare facilities to arrange admissions or diagnostic services.
|Health Staff Training Insitute||Other Schools|
|Become Graduate in||12 weeks||30-31 weeks|
|Tuition Cost||$5,995||upto $18,000|
|Books & Supplies||included||upto $750|
|Scholarship||Instant Inhouse||Pell Grant (time consuming)|
|Interest Rate on Payment Plan||0% (In-house 12 months)||1.13% APR to 11.23% APR|
|Schedule||Lot of options and flexibility||Fixed schedule|
|Class Size||Small with full attention||Large class size|
|Job Placement assistance||Dedicated Career Services team||not available|
37+ years in business providing quality education.
Hands-on-Training & Online Modules
Choose the mode of training which suits you
Flexible Class Schedule
Hybrid training helps you with the flexibility you need
Job Placement Assistance
Dedicated career success team to help you
Small Class Size
Small class size for enhanced learning and more focus.
Classes Start Every Week
No waiting for months, start today!